- Clone this repo
- Fork this repo
- Configure Git to push to your fork by running:
# Over SSH git remote set-url origin --push firstname.lastname@example.org:<username>/small-commits-workshop.git # Over HTTPS git remote set-url origin --push https://github.com/<username>/small-commits-workshop.git
- Set up .NET Core 2.1 for Visual Studio 2017 via the .NET Core Guide
SmallCommitsWorkshop.slnusing Visual Studio 2017
- Run the tests in the
- Required: ReSharper or NUnit 3 Test Adapter
- Start the app by clicking on the green arrow with label
- This should launch the app in your browser and automatically navigate to the
- If this doesn't work, contact Mark or Carl and they'll help you out.
- While on
/api/users/, you should see the following response:
Note: the app uses a self-signed certificate, and you may see warnings about it. It is safe in this specific instance to ignore the errors.
If you do not have or want to use Visual Studio, or do not want to use Windows, simply install .Net Core 2.1 SDK and use your editor of choice.
# Run tests dotnet test SmallCommitsWorkshopTests\SmallCommitsWorkshopTests.csproj # Run app dotnet run --project SmallCommitsWorkshop\SmallCommitsWorkshop.csproj