* For the most part, the autorequire infrastructure is in place. The following features still
require work (before I feel that the 'core' is complete):
* From within an autorequired file (default convention), we should be able to traverse up through
parent directory walkers until reaching the package root.
* Cycle detection with a useful error to aid in debugging.
* Compatiblity with the full range of Node and CoffeeScript versions that should be supported.
Probably just Node 0.4.0+ and CoffeeScript 1.0+.
* In addition, a comprehensive test suite needs to be built:
* It needs to test each convention
* Ensure that autorequired modules are properly cached within the process.
* Ensure that we don't leak globals.
* The tests need to be run on _every_ point release, to ensure compatibility.