- Sign in - Sign up - Sign Out - User Profile - Users - joy!
…iew of ActiveRecord, these are more just notes I took and am sharing with you guys. The notes on MySQL and potential hiccups when getting it to work with Rails 3, based on dependiences issues, or possible misconfiguration. Lastly, there are notes on tomorrows class, what we are going through and what we will learn.
- note #!/usr/local/ruby19/bin/ruby -w - is the path to my install of ruby 1.9, if you have ruby 1.9.2 installed in a different location, just update this to be #!/usr/bin/ruby or the path to your ruby install location.
- defines the am_i_good? method - shows how to test a User's last_payment for subscription vs the current Date
…eresting example Class that helps to show how to see if a User has an expired Membership to a ficticious Premium section of a website.
- Chat - Creates a Chat Server, and methods to pass messages back and forth to individual ChatUsers, or ChatChannels
- Added an Overview of our Chat Class
Updates made to fix my bugs in the custom_user_welcome_messages file New code sample to view how looping and conditions work in Ruby
Updates to the Code Sample for using Ruby Cases.
Adding the manuscript for the Ruby Primer.