From [[Goruco 2012]]
Presenter: Daniel Doubrovkine
Daniel Doubrovkine (aka dB.) founded and sold a start-up in the early 90s and completely failed another. He was development lead at Microsoft Corp., Director at Kleiner Perkins Visible Path, Architect and Development Manager at AppSecInc., an Enterprise Software company. Daniel is an open-source cheerleader and avid tech blogger and currently serves as Head of Engineering at Art.sy.
We'll take a Grape API from zero to cache in 10-minutes. This cookbook includes support for ETags, handling relational data, 304s, etc., based on several months of incremental development at Art.sy.
- Don't have time to read the whole thing?
- Here are the takeaways.
- "This page in a nutshell."
- This section applies sometimes.
- "Android is the new IE." - [[John Bender|Progressive Enhancement on the Mobile Web]]
- This layout is just a suggestion.
- It's kinda based on how Wikipedia is organized (e.g. an "External Links" section)
- Bullet points might work well. Paragraphs too. Up to you. :)
- This section is probably enough, but just in case here are some other ideas...
- It's best to leave "username dividers" to prevent merge conflicts later.
- If some stuff is controversial, thought provoking, etc, we can have something like this.
- Kind of like "Talk" pages on Wikipedia.
- Sign it with your GitHub username, please. - benjaminoakes