From [[Goruco 2012]]
Presenter: Francis Hwang
Francis Hwang is a writer and software engineer. An active member of the Ruby community, he was the founder of NYC.rb, founding organizer of GORUCO, and a four-time RubyConf speaker. He is currently enjoying his Brooklyn-based consulting lifestyle.
- Don't have time to read the whole thing?
- Here are the takeaways.
- "This page in a nutshell."
- This section applies sometimes.
- "Android is the new IE." - [[John Bender|Progressive Enhancement on the Mobile Web]]
- This layout is just a suggestion.
- It's kinda based on how Wikipedia is organized (e.g. an "External Links" section)
- Bullet points might work well. Paragraphs too. Up to you. :)
- This section is probably enough, but just in case here are some other ideas...
- It's best to leave "username dividers" to prevent merge conflicts later.
- If some stuff is controversial, thought provoking, etc, we can have something like this.
- Kind of like "Talk" pages on Wikipedia.
- Sign it with your GitHub username, please. - benjaminoakes