This is the website of NewHaven.rb, a Ruby users group in New Haven, CT. Contributions are welcome! See "contributing" (below) for details.
- Add Meetup events
- Add projects from the GitHub organization
- Make 'Who?' section pretty with jQuery and some cool icons or something
- Twitter API URL (requires auth): http://api.twitter.com/1/newhavenrb/community/members.json
- The GitHub organization is another option
- Other things to think about: a wiki, list of presentations, maybe a rotating member box (featuring a different member on each page refresh), maybe a job board... lots of possibilities. :)
- Fork this project on GitHub
- Make your changes.
- Test with
$ python -m SimpleHTTPServer
- Add yourself to the AUTHORS file.
- Commit and issue a pull request
If you're a frequent contributor, we can give you direct write access. Please send a message to @newhavenrb on GitHub or Twitter.