The nuget package for x64 apps (of type "Web Site") running on Windows Azure.
Setting up your local environment to contribute
- Open visual studio
- Tools menu >> Library Package Manager >> Package manager settings
- Under the Package Manager, click on Package sources
- Create a source named "Local" and set the directory to where you cloned the repository (something like "c:\code\nuget-azure-web-sites")
- Click Add then "OK"
Using the package locally
- To use it you can open up your web app and choose >> tools >> Library Package Manager >> Package manager console
- In the console make sure that the source drop down is set to local
- Then type in "Install-Package NewRelic.Azure.WebSites.x64"
- Hit enter