Join the discussion about .NET monitoring in the New Relic Community Forum! The Community Forum is a public platform to discuss and troubleshoot your New Relic toolset.
If you need additional help, get support at support.newrelic.com.
The nuget package for x64 apps (of type "Web Site") running on Windows Azure.
Setting up your local environment to contribute
- Open visual studio
- Tools menu >> Library Package Manager >> Package manager settings
- Under the Package Manager, click on Package sources
- Create a source named "Local" and set the directory to where you cloned the repository (something like "c:\code\nuget-azure-web-sites")
- Click Add then "OK"
Using the package locally
- To use it you can open up your web app and choose >> tools >> Library Package Manager >> Package manager console
- In the console make sure that the source drop down is set to local
- Then type in "Install-Package NewRelic.Azure.WebSites.x64"
- Hit enter