Swimlanes for Unfuddle
It grabs information about your team's tasks for the current week from Unfuddle and neatly arranges them in swimlanes -- one for each team member.
"Story cards" (Unfuddle tasks):
- Are placed on a day of the week based on their due date set in Unfuddle.
- Can be dragged/dropped across the board to new assignees and days.
- The rearranged configuration can then be saved/sent to Unfuddle.
Clone the repository:
$ git clone git://github.com/newsapps/swimlanes.git $ cd swimlanes
Optionally create a virtualenv:
$ mkvirtualenv swimlanes
$ pip install -r requirements.txt
Edit the config.py with your Unfuddle account information:
UNFUDDLE_PASS = '...' UNFUDDLE_USERNAME = '...' UNFUDDLE_ACCOUNT = '...'
If you want to show swimlanes for only a subset of the people in your Unfuddle account, add their account email address to SWIMMERS in config.py:
# Show one swimlane with tasks assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org SWIMMERS = ['email@example.com', ]
Run lib/update.py to fetch the less volatile Unfuddle data (i.e. projects, milestones, people):
$ python lib/update.py all
Run the server and visit in your browser:
$ python runserver.py
Task status indicators
Depending on its status, a small circle appear in the lower right corner of a story card. These circles indicate the ticket's current Unfuddle status and provide a way to gauge your team's progress on this week's tasks at a glance.
- Blue: the task has been "accepted" and is in progress.
- Yellow: the task is "resolved" -- finished but waiting for feedback or deployment
- Green: the task is "closed" -- finished, committed, deployed