A testing ground for various sequence matching algorithms.
Please see the demo.
A simple list to keep myself reminded.
☑ User/Web prototype for free data input
- Make 2D drawing generally accessible to algorithms, by substituting plane/space coordinates to discrete angular information.
- Use the advantage of not caring about initial input rotation or continous input sampling or scale.
red: user drawn path
blue: delayed projection at every node of path
(turquoise: distance between nodes)
- Fully implement multi-dimensional featureset.
☐ Record matchable patterns
- Das Haus vom Nikolaus
- Numbers 0-9
- Alphabet A-Za-z
☐ Write sequence matching algorithm: DTW
- "walking" approach (online, dynamic programming, no matrices)
- "accelerated" approach (skip overweighted values)
- "multisample" approach (fuzzy detection)
☐ Consider other algorithms
☐ Output and status reports
- offline - website / html
- online - SOAP, JSON