The main motivation of Nexial is to provide a set of automation capabilities for software testing.
- Test automation for everyone - no coding required (but supported), simple and relevant to all project participants
- Hybrid, Keyword-driven and standards-based; simple/familiar spreadsheet (Excel) interface
- Supports many application architecture and interface - web (browser), desktop, API/REST/SOAP, database, batch, ssh
- Extensive and flexible test and data management
- Local and remote (Jenkins, BrowserStack) support
- Supports FRIP (functional, regression, integration, performance testing)
To see Nexial in action, watch this short demo showcasing how Nexial
- performs a few Google searches (browser automation),
- uses one of the search results to invoke a few REST API calls (API automation),
- bulk generates a series of SQL INSERT statements (text manipulation via Nexial expression),
- stores API responses and Google search stats into database (database automation, with sqlite),
- finally, performs a few simple data analytical queries and reports (database automation, Nexial expression).
Wanna try? Have at it!
Download Nexial distro
Follow the installation guide (most steps are one-time work)
Download the "nexial-in-action" project and unzip to local directory
cd <NEXIAL_HOME>/bin ./nexial.sh -plan <MY_NEXIAL_IN_ACTION_PROJECT>/artifact/plan/demo1-plan.xlsx
cd <NEXIAL_HOME>\bin nexial.cmd -plan <MY_NEXIAL_IN_ACTION_PROJECT>\artifact\plan\demo1-plan.xlsx
More introductory information can be found at our Introduction page.
For more information, please visit Our Site.
Nexial Automation is a free and open source project. We appreciate any help anyone is willing to give - whether it's
fixing bugs, improving documentation, suggesting new features, or collaboration via coding. Check out the
contributing guide for more details.
Nexial Automation enables test automation with BrowserStack.
Nexial Automation enables test automation with CrossBrowserTesting.
Please note that by participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms as published in Contributor Code of Conduct.
Nexial Automation is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.