- Getting Started
- Nexss Programmer Parts
- Development of Packages/Projects
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to ____ |.. | | ``.. ..'' ..'''' ..'''' | ``.. | |______ ``..'' .'' .'' | ``.. | | ..'`.. ..' ..' | ``| |___________ ..'' ``.. ....'' ....'' Programmer Documentation
more here: Nexss Programmer Features
- Learning Tool - Students can learn modern and old(history) of the languages and don't have to spend a lot of time finding out about how to install compilers - so Universities, Schools, Individuals - Self-learners etc. More people would start to like programming..
- Speed up producing - Compile program from any programming language quickly and easily. Add new file to work with and start from predefined templates, each language have own repo and templates folder,
- Speed up learning - Error/Solution - has engine which parse the errors which can be specified in the Nexss Programmer's language file configuration, so display predefined solutions for particular error,
- Automation tool - allows you to run programs in sequence in different programming languages and also pass variables to the next step (for now there is not implemented easy distributed solution), Here are the main features video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5scbto_yOM
- Nexss Programmer Projects/Packages - One Project can run (for now in sequence) - many files or another Nexss Programmer Projects as one solution,
- New Scripting Language - .nexss - Users can create own commands (Nexss Programmer Packages). Each command is a Nexss Programmer package and package can be one file or many files in different languages or combination of files and packages. To create new packages is for more advanced users but .nexss is for people who just want to make solution eg in the office. Example here: AutoPrint - https://nexss.com/en/easy-install-nexss-programmer.html (This example checks your emails for pdf attachments and if any of them contains word invoice it will automatically prints it. - how much time can be saved by 10 lines script)
- Build your own language
Code Repository: https://github.com/nexssp/cli
Documentation: https://github.com/nexssp/cli/wiki (here)
Features Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5scbto_yOM
Technologies Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUIcR7Qps-A
Install from Powershell:
Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope Process -Force; iwr -useb nexss.com/installProgrammer | iex
If you are having errors about tls/ssl channel please run first:
[Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol = [Net.SecurityProtocolType]::Tls12
NOTE: Nexss Programmer DOES NOT need administrative rights for your operating system so it is very safe. Try it today and save your time!
Supported Languages: Auto Hot Key, AutoIt, Bash, Basic, Batch, C, C++, C#, Clojure, Coconut, Coffee Script, Dart, Elixir, Erlang, Fortran, Go, Groovy, Haskell, Haxe, HTML, Java, JSON, Julia, Kotlin, Lua, Nexss, Nim, NodeJS, Perl, PHP, PowerShell, Pure Data, Python 3, R, Racket, Ruby, Rust, Scala, TCL/TK, Typescript, V, VBScript, Windows Scripting Host, Zig
To the Nexss Framework we have implemented many programming languages and these programming languages are not maintained by Nexss so please contact the respective maintainers if you have any questions or issues. All websites with the contact information are listed on the Nexss Programmer Programming Languages List page.
If you're the maintainer of a the language or technology not listed / implemented in the Nexss Programmer and would like your project listed here don't hesitate to contact us.
For installing some of the compilers Nexss Programmer uses fantastic package manager tool from Luke Sampson SCOOP
Nexss Programmer 2.x - The innovative and evelutionary tool for the programmers.