Bookmarks app for Nextcloud
This app provides you with a web interface for collecting and organizing bookmarks to the places on the web that are precious to you.
📂Browse and filter your bookmarks via tags and folders. 📰Write down additional notes 🔍Built-in search integrated into Nextcloud's unified search 👪Share bookmarks with other users as well as publicly ☠Easily find broken links 📔Archive bookmarked files 📲Access your bookmarks anywhere, via a built-in REST API 💡Keep track of changes in the activity stream 💼Includes a Dashboard widget ⚛Easily generate public and private RSS feeds of your collections
- Nextcloud Bookmarks - client app for Android (Amazon Appstore/F-Droid)
- NCBookmark - Android App
- Bookmarks for Nextcloud - client app for Android (phone and tablet) with folders, tags, search, sync (Google Play Store - Bookmarks for Nextcloud)
- Owncloud Bookmarks - Bookmarks extension for Chromium-based browsers (Chromium/Chrome/Opera/Vivaldi)
- Floccus - Bookmark sync for Firefox/Chromium-based browsers
- FreedomMarks - Addon for Firefox and Chrome. No sync, just a client.
- Nextcloud Bookmark Manager A MacOS client
- QOwnNotes - Plain-text file markdown note taking desktop application (no sync, just importing bookmarks)
- uMarks - App for Ubuntu touch
- php 7.3 and above
- intl: *
- mbstring: *
Install this app in the app store of your nextcloud instance (you must have administrator privileges). You will find it in the 'Organization' category.
cd /path/to/nextcloud/apps/ git clone https://github.com/nextcloud/bookmarks.git cd bookmarks composer install npm install npm run build
This app exposes a public REST API that third-party clients can interface with.
If you'd like to support the creation and maintenance of this software, consider donating.
We always welcome contributions. Have an issue or an idea for a feature? Let us know. Additionally, we happily accept pull requests.
In order to make the process run more smoothly, you can make sure of the following things:
- Announce that you're working on a feature/bugfix in the relevant issue
- Make sure the tests are passing
- If you have any questions you can let the maintainers above know privately via email, or simply open an issue on github
Please read the Code of Conduct. This document offers some guidance to ensure Nextcloud participants can cooperate effectively in a positive and inspiring atmosphere, and to explain how together we can strengthen and support each other.
More information on how to contribute: https://nextcloud.com/contribute/
This software is licensed under the terms of the AGPL written by the Free Software Foundation and available at COPYING.