This is a poll app, similar to doodle or dudle, for Nextcloud written in PHP and JS / Vue.
📊Create / edit polls (datetimes and texts) 📅Set a closing date 🔒Restrict access (all site users or invited users only) 💬Comments
- Share poll with users, groups, contacts and circles
- Invite external users with a unique link or via email address
- Hide results permanently or until the poll is closed
- Confirm options after poll closing
- Create anonymized polls (participants names get pseudonymized for other users)
- Limit possible answers per option and per user
- Subscribe to notifications
- Get hints about possible conflicting entries in your calendar around the date option
- Switch between list and table view
- Configure your preferred view for date and text polls
Screenshots (table view)
Vote and comment (list view)
Edit poll inside the vote page
Add shared links to your poll
View the vote page on mobiles
Installation / Update
This app is supposed to work on Nextcloud version 19+.
Install latest release
You can download and install the latest release from the Nextcloud app store.
Install from git
If you want to run the latest development version from git source, you need to clone the repo to your apps folder:
git clone https://github.com/nextcloud/polls.git
- Install dev environment with
- Compile polls.js with
npm run build
- Run a complete build with
make all(installs dev env, runs linter and builds the polls.js)
Please read the Code of Conduct. This document offers some guidance to ensure Nextcloud participants can cooperate effectively in a positive and inspiring atmosphere, and to explain how together we can strengthen and support each other.
For more information please review the guidelines for contributing to this repository.