A tasks app for Nextcloud. Easily sync tasks from various devices with your Nextcloud and edit them online.
- add and delete tasks, edit their title, description, start and due dates, set their priority and status
- support for subtasks
- smart collections showing you your important, current and upcoming tasks
- simply drag and drop tasks to other calendars or make them subtasks
In your Nextcloud, simply navigate to »Apps«, choose the category »Organization«, find the Tasks app and enable it. Then open the Tasks app from the app menu.
Apps which sync with Nextcloud Tasks (using CalDAV)
- Apple Reminders (iOS, MacOS)
- 2Do (Android, iOS, MacOS)
- Davx5 (Android)
- OpenTasks (Android)
- Outlook Caldav Synchronizer (Windows)
- Tasks: Astrid Todo List Clone (Android)
- Qownnotes (Read-only, Cross Platform Desktop App)
- Thunderbird Lightning Plugin (Cross Platform Desktop App)
- Vdirsyncer (Linux)
- BusyCal (MacOS)
If you’d like to join, just go through the issue list and fix some. :)
Developer setup info
Please execute this command with your ordinary user account and neither root nor sudo.