Two Factor Totp
Tested with the following apps:
- andOTP (open source) Availabe via F-Droid and Google Play. It features a built-in QR-code reader.
- FreeOTPPlus (open source) Availabe via F-droid and Google Play.
- OTP Authenticator (open source) Availabe via F-Droid and Google Play. It features a built-in QR-code reader.
- Google Authenticator (proprietary)
- KeePassXC (Linux, Windows, macOS) (open-source) Available via download, package repositories or GitHub (Keepass also provides a plugin and Keepass2Android allows to use TOTP token)
- SailOTP (SailfishOS) (open source) Available via JollaStore or Openrepos.net
- OTP Auth (proprietary) Availabe via Apple's App Store
- Authy (Twilio Authy) (proprietary) for Android and IOS. Availabe via Google Play and Apple's App Store
Tested with the following hardware devices:
Enabling TOTP 2FA for your account
Login with external apps
Once you enable OTP with Two Factor Totp, your aplications (for example your Android app or your GNOME app) will need to login using device passwords. To manage it, know more here