This repository is under construction.
- webmap – universal map constructor;
- leaflet-map-adapter – webmap adapter to use Leaflet GIS framework;
- ol-map-adapter – webmap adapter to use OpenLayers GIS framework;
- mapboxgl-map-adapter – webmap adapter to use Mapbox GL JS framework;
- qms-kit – build webmap with NextGIS QMS baselayer;
- ngw-connector – module to interact with NextGIS Web REST API;
- ngw-kit – build webmap with NextGIS Web instance;
- ngw-uploader – library providing tools for uploading data to nextgis.com cloud;
- ngw-map – abstract map to simplify work with NextGIS services;
- ngw-leaflet – one file bundle for building Leaflet map interacting with NextGIS services;
- ngw-ol – one file bundle for building OpenLayers map interacting with NextGIS;
- ngw-mapbox – one file bundle for building Mapbox GL JS map interacting with NextGIS;
- icons – simple svg icons pack to display on the map;
- dialog – utility to work with modal windows;
Using directly in the browser
Download and include with a script tag. [Package] will be registered as a global variable.
<script src="./lib/[package].js"></script> <script> var package = new Package(options); </script>
We recommend linking to a specific version number that you can update manually:
NPM/YARN is the recommended installation method when building large scale applications with [PACKAGE]. It pairs nicely with module bundlers such as Webpack.
# latest stable $ npm i -S @nextgis/[package] # or with yarn $ yarn add @nextgis/[package]
then import the [package] in the project modules
import Package from '@nextgis/[package]'; const package = new Package(options);
Instructions for whole repository
# Clone git through ssh git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:nextgis/nextgisweb_frontend.git cd ./nextgisweb_frontend # Install yarn and lerna global npm i -g yarn lerna # Install dependencies yarn install # Prepare packages yarn run bootstrap # Build all packages yarn run prod # Build demp app yarn run demo
Instructions for a particular package
# Go to package directory (for example webmap) cd ./packages/webmap # Run build command yarn run build # Run watch source files changes command yarn run watch
To publish new version to git and npm run
When publishing, you will need to select a new version number. It is the same for all libraries. Dependencies between packages are solved automatically.
To publish a new package, run the following command in the package folder
npm publish --access=public
Need to fix a bug or add a feature to NextGIS Frontend? We provide custom development and support for this software. Contact us to discuss options!