The first RC of 3.0.0 is out.
Notable BC breaks:
- Library requires PHP 7.0+ version.
- Date-time fields are converted to DateTimeImmutable instances.
- Date-time changes:
%dtsdoes not do any timezone modifications (removed simpleStorageTz), read more in documentation and see the usage matrix.
- Connection::ping() does not connect when connection is not connected.
Notable features & changes:
- Connection: added nested transactions & savepoints.
- Connection: added setter for transation isolation level.
- Added %json modifier.
- Added factory for
- Added SqlSrv driver & MSSQL support.
- Enhanced Tracy's panel - added elapsed time, explain, updated visual design.
- See full commit changelog since 2.1 version.