coproID release 1.0
coproID is a pipeline I originally developped outside of nf-core to perform the host identification of archaelogical faeces using endogenous DNA content and machine learning on microbiome compositon.
I adapted it to nf-core recently, following the hackaton in Tubingen.
coproID contains both published external softwares, homecooked package (sourcepredict), as well as custom python scripts.
Improvements over coproID version 0.6
- Support for 3 organism comparison
- Adding sourcepredict
- Updating reports to have interactive plotting
- Updated to use Kraken2 instead of Kraken1
- Adding docker
Adaptions to port to nf-core
- Major redefinition of the channels creation to adapt to iGenomes and profiles
- Added and adapted all the nf-core boilerplate code for support of configs and containers
- Improved documentation