/ nfcgate Public
Releases · nfcgate/nfcgate
- Android 10 support
- Compatibility with EdXposed and original Xposed framework
- Note: Passing SafetyNet is now possible, but depends on your EdXposed configuration
- Note: The signing keys have changed. Upgrades require a full reinstall including data loss. Sorry about that
2.0 version of NFCGate, with significant rewrites by @kleest and @roussosalex. Changes include:
- New interface: The interface got a facelift
- Replay Mode: Record a relayed NFC transaction, then replay one side of it later to fool a reader or card.
- Capture Mode: Capture NFC traffic generated by other apps, then analyze or replay it later. (Note: XPosed will make SafetyNet checks fail, so most payment apps will probably not work with XPosed installed. We cannot do anything about this.)
- PCAP Import/Export: Export recorded traffic as .pcapng files, and import it again for replays
- Modified relay / replay: Modify data on the fly during replay / relay. This functionality is enabled in the NFCGate server, check that repository for details.
- New package name and internal data format - you will likely loose existing data when updating
- New server version with updated protocol - update existing installs of the NFCGate server to stay compatible
- Reduced complexity of the codebase
- Remove dead code
Version 1.3.1 of NFCGate
- Add "Fix UID" toggle to clone mode (ensures that the cloned UID is maintained and not replaced by newly scanned UIDs)
Caution: The signing keys have been changed since release 1.2.1. Upgrades will require a full reinstall including data loss. Sorry about that.
First major release. State of the code as handed in for the final submission. New features:
- Protobuf-based network protocol
- Working native code patch
- Working workaround for Broadcom Chip in Nexus 4
- Added some documentation inside the application (still a WIP)