Project Olly is an online esports tournament hosting platform written in Python 3 using the Django web framework. It began as a closed source commercial product until November 2019 when it was re-released under the MPL2.0 license (see license.md)
- Single Eliminations Tournaments (Live - improvements coming soon)
- Leagues (Live - improvements coming soon)
- UserProfiles (completed)
- Support Tickets (completed)
- News Posts (completed)
- Match System (Live - improvements coming soon)
- Team system - team invites, captains (completed - improvements coming soon)
- PayPal Store for processing some payments (completed)
- Double Elimination Tournaments (planned)
- Ladders (planned)
- Clone the repository! You need the code, it won't just magically work without it.
git clone https://github.com/NFM-Studios/project-olly.git
- Install docker and docker-compose. Follow the instructions here and here
.envand edit using the guidance in the file
example.comto your domain and
email.example.comto your email address
docker-compose up -d
- A user was automatically created with the username
adminand the password
ChangeMe!DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD!
- How easy was that!?
Project Olly allows you to throw in your front end templates without having to mess with any backend code! It's simple!
Use our templates in project-templates as a base, then set
.env to wherever you stored your custom templates
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
🚇 🤔 💻
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!