** Abandonated: ** I'm not doing to maintain this project anymore, i'll just leave it here for historical reasons. Feel free to réuse it according to its license.
KGen is a free GNU/GPL extension for both Google Chrome and Firefox that allows you to :
- see the strongest words on a web page
- know whick are in the dictionnary
- get extras informations about them (synonyms ...)
Hope you'll find it usefull, feel free to commit (especially if you want to translate it in your language), suggest improvement or claim issues.
The extension in the Google Chrome Store : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kgen/jkpcelefglapiahikhocfdcigfpaagcl Also available on the Firefox add-ons website : https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/kgen/
A website for support and help : http://kgen.elitwork.com
- Firefox : Look the readme file https://github.com/nfroidure/KGen/blob/master/firefox/README
- chrome : tools>extensions check the developper mode and choose load unpacked add-on.
- nfroidure : http://twitter.com/nfroidure
This program excluding it's sounds is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/