Thin PHP Framework
Thin PHP Framework is a lightweight, flexible open source PHP5 MVC framework. It aims to be a fast, simple and highly extensible framework.
Thin PHP Framework is suitable for web developers who want a robust framework to start their projects but don't want too many dependencies or unnecessary code like other big frameworks.
- MVC (Model-View-Controller), OOP
- RAD: download, unzip and start coding your ideas
- URL routing to the controllers
- Multi languages, i18n support
- Log messages
- Extension (plugin) system
- Auto generate code (DB tables to VO (value object) classes)
- Code is optimized: cache URI routes, minify js, css files, etc.
- OAuth signin using: Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Data-access layer: PDO (Mysql, SQLite...)
- View layer (Template engine): support Smarty (optional)
- Caching: APC, Memcache
- Apache, nginx
- Easy to apply the framework to most Website Templates
- Validate instantly (ajax), both client side and server side
- Sanitize input data
- Anti flooding
- Minify, compress and cache js, css files
- Prevent form resubmission, remote Post... with form token
- Switch different views for: themes, languages...
- Built-in extensions: authentication, captcha, twitter, editor, wiki, code highlighter
- Authentication extension supports OAuth signin using: Google, Facebook, Twitter...
- Google Analytics helpers, to track events, auto track ajax links, outbound links
Please visit the website for more information and documentation:
This source code is deployed live as a demo at: http://demo.thinphp.com
System Requirements: TPF requires PHP 5.2 or later. PHP 5.4+ is recommended.