Please sign in to comment.
refactor(ivy): prep ngtsc and ngcc for upcoming import resolution work (
angular#27743) Upcoming work to implement import resolution will change the dependencies of some higher-level classes in ngtsc & ngcc. This necessitates changes in how these classes are created and the lifecycle of the ts.Program in ngtsc & ngcc. To avoid complicating the implementation work with refactoring as a result of the new dependencies, the refactoring is performed in this commit as a separate prepatory step. In ngtsc, the testing harness is modified to allow easier access to some aspects of the ts.Program. In ngcc, the main change is that the DecorationAnalyzer is created with the ts.Program as a constructor parameter. This is not a lifecycle change, as it was previously created with the ts.TypeChecker which is derived from the ts.Program anyways. This change requires some reorganization in ngcc to accommodate, especially in testing harnesses where DecorationAnalyzer is created manually in a number of specs. PR Close angular#27743
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 127 additions and 139 deletions.
- +20 −16 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngcc/src/analysis/decoration_analyzer.ts
- +3 −1 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngcc/src/packages/bundle_program.ts
- +3 −2 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngcc/src/packages/transformer.ts
- +23 −19 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngcc/test/analysis/decoration_analyzer_spec.ts
- +11 −4 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngcc/test/helpers/utils.ts
- +4 −3 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngcc/test/rendering/esm2015_renderer_spec.ts
- +4 −3 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngcc/test/rendering/esm5_renderer_spec.ts
- +4 −3 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngcc/test/rendering/renderer_spec.ts
- +46 −78 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngtsc/partial_evaluator/test/evaluator_spec.ts
- +9 −10 packages/compiler-cli/src/ngtsc/testing/in_memory_typescript.ts
Oops, something went wrong.