Hyperap - Hyper wrapper. A very minimal wrapper for Hyper.rs to create a working webserver.
How To Use
code refer to
to see how it works
git clone https://github.com/nghenglim/hyperap cd hyperap/examples/simple cargo run
- Currently using hyper 0.11 branch which is async in nature, however coding in async will not clean unless the async/await rust feature come out
- No point on creating synchronous version of rust webserver because NodeJS/Java/Go webserver is asynchronous version.
- more functional on the add_route
- route is able to specify the GET/POST definition, do validation before go into controller
- all the routing is able to generate into a swagger file