A simple Ethereum based decentralized application demonstrating usage of ERC-721 tokens.
- Answering questions would increment the level for the user.
- Each puzzle solved mints an ERC-721 token (PZLR), which is owned by the smart contract. Called 'Spiro' in the game.
- Each Spiro is representative of:
- level at which it was created
- Each user can own a single Spiro that represents the current level of the user in the game.
- User has an option to sell that spiro
- would reset his/her level to 0
- Available spiros with level strictly greater than user's level are displayed in the left. These spiros can be bought to level up.
- Total number of questions is the number of questions available in the database - currently a .json file
- can also be seen as the "max level reachable"
- Contract is currently deployed on Ropsten Testnet
- 0 PZLR or the 0th Spiro is the initial token - basically, nothing can be done with it. Think of it as a null/starting token
- the 0th question generates 0th spiro
- Each user can own only a single spiro
- Answering a question
- increments your level
- generates a spiro with your address as the creator and your level
- generates an alert on the page
- User can buy one of the spiros owned by the contract - to level up.
- User can sell his/her owned token - would change level and spiro to 0.
Clone this repo to your local machine and install the dependencies:
git clone https://github.com/nglglhtr/puzzler.git cd puzzler npm i
Serve the application
npm run dev
Switch to Ropsten Testnet on Metamask
- Solidity - v0.5.3 (compiled on Remix IDE, solc
(Contract Address: 0x989da6d8a9358d7de3859cf3a15303e9c673cf55)