#Request Channel ###A Plex Channel to manage user requests
Plex Request Channel will allow you to manage requests from your users directly from within Plex Media Server.
- Users can search for Movies or TV Shows from the Open Movie DataBase, the Movie Database, or the TVDB
- Search results will show posters and descriptions for identification
- Manage Requests from most Plex Clients. Can be password protected.
- Couchpotato, Sonarr, Radarr, Sickbeard/SickRage support is integrated for automation.
- Pushbullet and Pushover support is also included for notifications whenever a new request is made.
To install this channel, you can either clone the bundle using git, or download the file directly from Github and then place the .bundle folder in your Plex Plugins folder. Refer to the following Plex Support pages for more information.
You will also need to make sure that Channels are shared with your Plex users. *Sharing channels currently requires Plex Pass.* Information can be found in the following link.
Plex Forums Support thread: https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/205378/rel-plex-request-channel