RTMPie is a management web interface for the RTMP NGINX module.
- Get information about streams (live/offline, viewer count) in realtime
- Simple user management
- Stream key management to prevent unauthorized clients from streaming to the server
- Kick the current publisher from a stream
- Integrated stream player
- Stream recording (coming soon)
- Restrict stream playback to authenticated users (coming soon)
If you want to make RTMPie available under a publicly accessible domain (e.g. demo.rtmpie.de), make sure to set up the necessary DNS settings before continuing.
When Docker is installed, proceed with installing RTMPie:
mkdir /opt/rtmpie cd /opt/rtmpie # Download the small installer script wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ngrie/rtmpie/main/setup.sh bash setup.sh # Answer the questions # Run the docker setup docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d
The webinteface will be available after a few seconds and you can login using the default credentials
admin / admin.
RTMPie was built using the following projects: