An enigmatic creature that devours blight
Jabberwocky is an SMS-based app that empowers Baton Rouge citizens to report instances of blight and tries to ensure that there reports are handled in a timely fashion.
- Refine contexts
:service_requestenums to 311 blight descriptions in emails
- Add Dialyxir and typespecs
- Improve code coverage
- Implement CI to test builds
- Basic GraphQL web API
- (Re)design website
- Blight map
- Blight stats
- Service request status check
- Create escalation emails based on service request age
- Include images (or image URLs) in service request email
- Create email templates
- Move this all to a Trello board
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but Jabberwocky sort of was. This project initially launched after a day of coding at the Activate 2018 hackathon. We’re working hard to improve upon our initial vision, but we’d love your help! PRs are welcome—just be sure you adhere to the code of conduct.
To start your Phoenix server:
- Install dependencies with
- Create and migrate your database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrate
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
Ready to run in production? Please check our deployment guides.