Merb + Cucumber integration with Webrat support.
Migrating to merb_cucumber 0.5.0
merb_cucumber 0.5.0 now requires cucumber 0.1.13, which introduces some breaking changes. If you were already using
merb_cucumber, you’ll need to do the following:
- Change the last line of bin/cucumber to be:
- Add a cucumber.yml to your Merb.root with the following contents:
If you experience any problems, please contact me (david) on github.
- merb-core >= 126.96.36.199
- cucumber >= 0.1.13
- webrat >= 0.3.2 (Optional)
Inside your merb project root, run$ merb-gen cucumber
For Webrat support, run$ merb-gen cucumber —session-type webrat
This will also install a sample login feature that should pass if you’re using merb-auth.
To execute all the features run$ rake features
- When you are implementing the steps of an scenario, please use the new request test helper, if you try to use the
dispatch_to method, it won’t work as expected.
- Webrat methods other than ‘visits’ are now singular only.