CasperJS is a navigation scripting & testing utility for PhantomJS. It eases the process of defining a full navigation scenario and provides useful high-level functions, methods & syntaxic sugar for doing common tasks such as:
- defining & ordering navigation steps
- filling forms
- clicking links
- capturing screenshots of a page (or an area)
- making assertions on remote DOM
- logging & events
- downloading base64 encoded resources, even binary ones
- catching errors and react accordingly
- writing functional test suites, exporting results as JUnit XML (xUnit)
Browse the sample examples repository. Don't hesitate to pull request for any cool example of yours as well!
Read the full documentation on casperjs dedicated website.
Subscribe to the project mailing-list
Follow @casperjs_org on twitter.