- Lehigh-Valley-Hack 1
- mongoid 1 Ruby ODM framework for MongoDB
- password_generator 1 Write a method Password#generate that generates 5000 unique passwords all of 6 characters each. The passwords can be formed with the alphanumeric lowercased characters excluding the characters 0,o,…
- Skeleton-Viewer 1 A rough skeleton for a viewer
- spree_social 1 Building block for spree social networking features (provides authentication and account linkage)
Repositories contributed to
- reenhanced/fishgrub 3 This is a test repository we use to teach LV.rb about git and github
- rest-client/rest-client 3,329 Simple HTTP and REST client for Ruby, inspired by microframework syntax for specifying actions.
- reenhanced/gitreflow 315 Reflow automatically creates pull requests, ensures the code review is approved, and squash merges finished branches to master with a great commit message template.
Contributions in the last year 4 total May 4, 2015 – May 4, 2016
Longest streak 1 day September 10 – September 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 14, 2016