Rem-graph is a graph plugin for Remnote
How does it look like?
How to add this plugin to your RemNote?
- Go to https://www.remnote.io/plugins. (Do not worry about the warning banner, rem-graph just uses READ api, it does NOT use any create or delete APIs. So, your notes will be absolutely safe)
- Press "Add Plugin"
- (Required) Type Plugin Name. Ex: rem-graph
- (Option) Plugin Description. Ex: by nhanvu327
- (Required) Plugin URL. Copy and paste this
- (Required) CSS Height: your choice but the higher the better. My recommendation is 1000px
- (Required) CSS Width: 100%
It should look like this after all
- Pick a document that you wrote notes.
- Type /plugin at a position you want to insert graph
- Choose the plugin added, as the image below