Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Long overdue release. This is nothing much, really, but I decided to package a release so people using binaries can benefit from the important bug fix below (and to show that I'm still around and taking care of the project somewhat :).
- Fixed a bug where using
@ThrowEnsureson a same method would make the instrumenter crash.
- Re-added support for javac option passthrough (thanks to Liam Miller-Cushon).
- Added support for Apache Ivy to retrieve dependencies (I'm still no good with Maven, sorry...).
As usual, these Cofoja JAR files should work with Java 6 and above.
UPDATE (2/7): The new binaries include a fix for an NPE that triggered when running in Eclipse (actually in non-Sun javac).
This release adds support for Java 8 and introduces a number of incompatible changes.
- Added support for Java 8 lambdas.
- Removed support for javac options (conflict between Oracle Javac 8 and previous versions).
- Added support for
- Revamped and updated documentation bundled in the README.md file (documents almost all currently supported features).
- Now builds with Oracle JDK 8. (Thanks to igoro@)
- Should also build on Windows. (Thanks to igoro@)
- Updated build.xml; now defaults to bootstrap.
- build.xml now requires Ant 1.9.1+.
- Cofoja now requires ASM 5+.
- Pass the
classoutputannotation processor options to Cofoja.
- Set the
classpathannotation processor option to the same value as your main project classpath (see
build.xmlfor an example macro using Ant).
- Add explicit
@ContractImportannotations where imported names are used in contract code.