Documentation and examples are available at http://nhibernate.info/. Any feedback or issue can be sent to NHibernate user group (http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers) and will be greatly appreciated.
Up-to-date source code available at GitHub Website
What is NHibernate.Caches ?
NHibernate is able to use external caching plugins to minimize the access to the database and improve the performance. The NHibernate Contrib contains several packages to work with different caching servers and frameworks. It's recommended to research for a while before deciding which one is better for you, since some providers require installing additional services (which provides an awesome performance, but might be harder to install in some scenarios).
Build 5.5.1 for NHibernate 5.2.0
Re-release in order to have proper release notes in the NuGet packages.
Build 5.5.0 for NHibernate 5.2.0
NHibernate 5.2.0 is targeted by all cache providers.
- #53 - Disable append-hashcode when library is not built for netFx
- #32 - Key computing for Memcached leaks hashers
- #50 - Common cache serializer and json serializer
- #45 - Add Redis provider with batching support
- #52 - Cease using cryptographic hashes
- #56 - Upgrade to NH 5.2.0
Build 5.4.0 for NHibernate 5.1.0
NHibernate 5.1.0 is targeted by all cache providers.
- #48 - Avoid undue cache misses
- #47 - Add an option for appending hashcode to key
- #38 - Add a Core RtMemoryCache
- #36 - Push symbols packages
- #46 - Update NHibernate to 5.1.0
Build 5.3.2 for NHibernate 5.0.0/5.1.0
- #40 NullReferenceException in SysCache2's SysCacheProvider
Build 5.3.1 for NHibernate 5.0.0/5.1.0
- #37 Fix CoreDistributedCache.Memory package description
Build 5.3.0 for NHibernate 5.0.0/5.1.0
NHibernate 5.1.0 is targeted by new cache providers.
- #27 Documentation fixes
- #25 Add a .Net Core MemoryCache
- #28 Add a .Net Core DistributedCache
- #33 Generate XML comment documentation
- #34 Build release artifacts on AppVeyor
Build 5.2.0 for NHibernate 5.0.0
- #19 - Partially configured regions do not fallback on defaults
- #20 - Modernize locking in SysCache2
- #24 - Generates ICache async counter-parts instead of hand coding them
Build 5.1.0 for NHibernate 5.0.0
- [NHCH-25] - TransactionScope promotes SysCache2 command dependency to a distributed transaction
- [NHCH-43] - QueryCache CJK language not supported
- [NHCH-51] - EnyimMemcached cannot be used by many session factories
- [NHCH-53] - RtMemoryCache accepts invalid priorities
- [NHCH-38] - add useSlidingExpiration property to choose between absolute or sliding expiration
- [NHCH-50] - Non-compliant absolut expiration
- [NHCH-52] - Add default expiration support to SysCache2
Build 5.0.0 for NHibernate 5.0.0
- Breaking changes
- All cache providers work with .NET 4.6.1
Build 4.0.1GA for NHibernate 4.0.1GA
Build 3.0.0.GA (rev1442 of contrib) for NHibernate 3.0.0CR1
Build 3.0.0.CR (rev1440 of contrib) for NHibernate 3.0.0CR1
Build 3.0.0.Beta (rev1421 of contrib) for NHibernate 3.0.0Beta2
Build 3.0.0.Beta1 (rev1341 of contrib) for NHibernate 3.0.0Alpha3
Build 3.0.0.Alpha2 (rev1318 of contrib) for NHibernate 3.0.0Alpha2
- Breaking changes
- All cache providers work with .NET3.5
** Improvement * [NHCH-24] - Strong naming and signing assemblies * [NHCH-26] - NHibernate.Caches.Memcached updated to use Enyim.Caching.Memcached * [NHCH-28] - Remove dependency to any logging framework
Build 3.0.0.Alpha1 (rev1302 of contrib) for NHibernate 3.0.0Alpha1
** Bug * [NHCH-27] - MemCache provider fails to delete item from cache if server is memcached 1.4.4
Build 2.1.2.GA (rev1204 of contrib) for NHibernate 2.1.2GA
Build 2.1.1.GA (rev1104 of contrib) for NHibernate 2.1.1GA
Build 2.1.0.GA (rev930 of contrib) for NHibernate 2.1.0GA
Build 2.1.0.Alpha1 (rev887 of contrib) for NHibernate 2.1.0Beta3
** Improvement * [NHCH-21] - Allow mnemonic values for priority
** Patch * [NHCH-19] - Duplicate expiration property handling in MemCacheClient * [NHCH-22] - Enable read of cache.default_expiration from NH configuration
Build 2.0.0.GA for NHibernate 2.0.1GA
- In the last release (2.0.0.RC1) there was an error in the documentation about the NH version, this release fixes that minor bug.