If you are mid-project I strongly recommend against upgrading to a new version. If you choose to do so please backup your project before using the new version!
Note: this version is functionally equivalent to v.126.96.36.199-unstable.v.a14
- Changed card export for layouts marked as back to be right-aligned
- Added ability to export a layout at 180 degrees
- Added ability to create reference elements (an element owned by a layout but accessible in others)
- When adding a Google reference the prompt will not disrupt the add reference process.
- Reference loading is now multi-threaded so you don't have to wait as long!
- Additional override for background shapes allowing for custom opacity
- Added ability to select alpha in the color selection dialog.
- Border render on exports is now controlled per layout instead of at the application level.
- Updated Color dialog to allow typing/pasting of hex values.
- Added ability to export with only crosses in the corners with layouts
- Changed border functionality on export to apply if both border is enabled on the layout and border export is enabled in the general settings
- Added support for the non-deprecated Google Sheets API
- Added support for AutoSave (Disabled by default, can toggle with Ctrl+T)
- Support for loading excel files! (TheMikaus)
- Added basic implementation of FormattedText auto-scale (only applies to main font size)
- Added Crop Export Definition (for PDF to start with) allowing for cropped outputs.
- Added an optional x/y display to the Canvas form.
- Uhm probably a few in there.