Telemetry Custom Device
The Telemetry Custom Device allows users to benchmark their VeriStand system by logging VeriStand System Channels to a file.
- NI VeriStand Custom Device Development Tools that contains:
- NI VeriStand Advanced System Definition Utilities
- NI VeriStand Addon CD Import and Export Tool
- NI VeriStand Addon Error API
- NI Veristand Compiled HTML Menu Tool
- Microsoft HTML Help Workshop and Documentation >= 1.32
- NI VeriStand Custom Device Testing Tools
- JKI VI Tester >= 188.8.131.524-1
Git History & Rebasing Policy
Branch rebasing and other history modifications will be listed here, with several notable exceptions:
- Branches prefixed with
dev/may be rebased, overwritten, or deleted at any time.
- Pull requests may be squashed on merge.
The Telemetry Custom Device is licensed under an MIT-style license (see LICENSE). Other incorporated projects may be licensed under different licenses. All licenses allow for non-commercial and commercial use.