Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Improvements since 0.3b2
- cleaned up code
- .target.cs files are now also added as additional files in the .pro file.
Here it is, the highly improved version 0.3, which will most likely be the last major release of the tool as I consider it now more or less complete.
- The generation process is now fully automated (configuration only during first run). If you run the tool directly from command-line from inside the project folder you don't have to enter anything anymore (project path is picked from working directory)
- The tool should now also work for custom builds of UE4 (git version)
- Fixed problems with perforce (thanks to Ypsylon)
- Bug fixes
- Executable renamed to uProGen.exe (easier to type in cmd)
Warning: I have only tested this version on my computer which is why I marked it as beta. Bugs should be reported here on GitHub if you find some.
The Unreal Engine path now has to be entered manually, because automatic detection seems to no longer work. The path is stored in a file so you only have to enter it once.
-added a "Cook" build target, which allows to cook your game assets from within QtCreator (very useful if you work with standalone builds)
-fixed some typos