Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed a bug with calculating the position of a variable
- Fixed some minor framework bugs
- Fixed a bug with assignments sometimes being parsed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where variables could not be named "string"
- Fixed some bugs with validation of the source code, while loops and if statements were not being validated
- Fixed a mistake where test mode was enabled for a release
- Bug fix with the validation of function call returns
- Fixed a bug with validation of structure variables
- Fixed a bug with validation of structures
- Fixed a bug with validation of getting the address of variables
Also some slight framework redesigns were made.
I forgot to update the README.md file so state its Craft Compiler V0.1.1 just a note in case anyone is confused.