Changes from 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed ClaymoreDual and Phoenix miner plugins device indexing.
- Various bug-fixes
- Updated GMiner to 1.43
- Added support for CuckooCycle for NVIDIA and AMD devices via GMiner to 1.43 (disabled by default)
- If you are using NVIDIA DCH drivers fan speed and temperature will not be reported, some miners might misbehave and NVIDIA GPU detection might fail.
- Currently some settings might not work properly with miner plugins
- Some warnings might not be visible (e.g. Demo mining)
This version is intended for experienced miners. Components of NHML may get flagged by anti-virus software (see here). Users should be comfortable managing AV/Firewall exceptions.
Important guidelines for using NHML:
NiceHash Miner Legacy is usually flagged by AV (anti-virus) software. This is normal, as almost every mining software on the market is blacklisted by AV. Just make an exception in your AV software to enable the proper operation of NHML.
You may have to add an exception in your browser to enable NHML download. Learn how.
We cannot guarantee for every 3rd party miner code thus you agree to use it at your own risk.
We suggest you don’t use cryptocurrency wallets or have any access to any cryptocurrency, sensitive or important data on the same computer where you use NHML. NiceHash will never ask or use your private keys, but we cannot guarantee the same for the 3rd party miners included in NHML now or any time in the future.
Add an exception to Windows Defender for the NiceHash Miner Legacy folder (after you unzip the package).
If benchmarking fails, try running in "Precise" or manually benchmarking