Changes from 184.108.40.206:
- Added ClaymoreDual v14.5 via ClaymoreDual14+ plugin (NVIDIA CUDA10 SM6+ and AMD GCN4+) (fixes #1540)
- Updated GMiner to v1.45
- Updated TT-Miner to v2.2.5
- Added Grin29 algorithm for AMD cards on GMiner
- Skip devices id cross referencing if miner plugin doesn’t support any devices (GMiner, NBMiner and Phoenix)
- GUI formatting bug fixes in Settings Form
- Small visual changes in Settings Form
- Re Implement Miner Cool-down Checker (Miner API check if it is old or not giving results restart miner)
- Miner plugin download miner packages from original sources (only miner plugins compatible with your system will be downloaded)
- Removed SGMiner-Avemore from Integrated Plugins (OpenCL kernel build failure)
- Changed device and benchmark settings (
- Various Bug Fixes (#1545)
- If you are using NVIDIA DCH drivers fan speed and temperature will not be reported, some miners might misbehave and NVIDIA GPU detection might fail.
- Currently some settings might not work properly with miner plugins
- Some warnings might not be visible (e.g. Demo mining)
This version is intended for experienced miners. Components of NHML may get flagged by anti-virus software (see here). Users should be comfortable managing AV/Firewall exceptions.
Important guidelines for using NHML:
NiceHash Miner Legacy is usually flagged by AV (anti-virus) software. This is normal, as almost every mining software on the market is blacklisted by AV. Just make an exception in your AV software to enable the proper operation of NHML.
You may have to add an exception in your browser to enable NHML download. Learn how.
We cannot guarantee for every 3rd party miner code thus you agree to use it at your own risk.
We suggest you don’t use cryptocurrency wallets or have any access to any cryptocurrency, sensitive or important data on the same computer where you use NHML. NiceHash will never ask or use your private keys, but we cannot guarantee the same for the 3rd party miners included in NHML now or any time in the future.
Add an exception to Windows Defender for the NiceHash Miner Legacy folder (after you unzip the package).
If benchmarking fails, try running in "Precise" or manually benchmarking
If autodownload fails, download the miner bins manually and unzip them to the miner plugin
Miner binary package sources for this release. If you wish to upgrade to a newer miner binary set use_file_settings to true (
"use_file_settings": true) and replace URL for your target miner in