Onion Pi configures your Raspberry Pi as portable WiFi-WiFi Tor proxy.
What it Sets Up
- HostAPD (Access Point) on
- WiFi Connection on
- Tor Proxy
- Two WiFi Cards (e.g. On-board chip + TL-WN725N)
- Micro-USB to USB 2.0/3.0 converter (e.g. USB to Micro-USB Charge & Sync Cable)
- Portable Battery Bank (e.g. Anker PowerCore 5000)
Older versions may work but aren't regularly tested. Bug reports for older versions are welcome.
Download, review, then execute the script(s):
git clone git://github.com/NicholasAdamou/OnionPi.git \ && cd OnionPi \ && wget -O setup_pifi.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nicholasadamou/PiFi/master/src/setup.sh \ && chmod +x setup_pifi.sh \ && ./setup_pifi.sh \ && ./src/setup.sh
Follow the on-screen directions.
It should take less than a minute to install.
- Setup WiFi on Raspberry Pi using Wicd
- Raspberry Pi Ether-WiFi Tor Proxy
- Raspberry Pi used as a Tor router
- adafruit Onion Pi
Onion Pi is © 2018 Nicholas Adamou.
It is free software, and may be redistributed under the terms specified in the LICENSE file.