2015 UP-Stat Data Competition
Three Degrees of Freedom: Nicholas A. Yager, Matthew Taylor, and Thomas Hartvigsen
- 2015-02-20: First report published on exploratory analysis
- 2015-02-25: Second report published on root-mean-squared deviation
- 2015-03-09: Added pairwise RMSD calculations to pick out any abnormal days.
- 2015-03-16: Added correlation analysis. The results are very similar to the RMSD data, but slightly more understandable.
- 2015-03-18: Added some basic trend analysis.
- 2015-03-20: Added a CLARA clustering analysis to detect major patterns in traffic.
- 2015-03-20: Submitted!
City of Rochester, Property Information Application
City of Rochester, Traffic Volume Map. 2014
Flynn MR, Kasimov AR, Nave J, Rosales RR, Seibold B. Traffic Modeling - Phandom Traffic Jams and Traveling Jamitons
Piccoli B, Tosin A. A Review of Continuum Mathematical Models of Vehicular Traffic. Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science. 2009. pp 9729-9749.
Transportation REsearch Board of th NAtional Academies, Highway Capacity Manual. 5th Edition. 2010.
Goatin P. The Aw-Rascle traffic flow model with phase transitions.. 2005.