#Welcome to airguidebook.
This app allows you to easily create a guidebook for your Airbnb and send it to your guest.
It was made as part of General Assembly (Australia)'s WDI course after 4 weeks of intensive training.
- Sign up new user
- A succession of forms to create data for your guidebook
- A second site layout to display your guidebook
You can see the app online at airguidebook.com
###Outline of tech:
Rails, Postgres, SQL, Twitter Bootstrap, Active Record
- Clone this git to your local machine
- CD to the project folder through terminal
- Run a Bundle command to access the projects gems
- Ensure Postgres is running
- Create the database using rake db:create/db:migrate/db:seed
- Open the Rails console and ensure database is populated (try Users.all or Houses.all)
- Start the Rails server
- Go to localhost:3000
Joel Turnbull, Daniel Tsui, my classmates at WDI Sydney.