This repo is not maintained anymore and may be archived in the future
- Clone repository
npm install -g grunt-cliallows us to invoke
- Create python 2.7+ virtual environment. The virtual environment ensures that your other python installations aren't effected by this application
pip install -r requirements.txt. All of the python dependencies are satisfied.
- If you aren't in possession of the database, ask politely or pay me big monie$
- Create file called .database in root application directory with the contents being the path to the database.
python generate-statistics.py | tee .cached-statistics.json | gzip > .cached-statistics.json.gzas this will create a file to send to the client when they ask for the statistics. It is too computationally intense to calculate on the fly for each request.
gruntto 'compile' the site.
- At this point, you should be able to activate the virtual environment and
python dps.py, which will start the local server. Navigate to localhost:5000 to see web site.
- In development, ensure that there is a