Introduction to Spatial Data & Using R as a GIS
Material for 1 day Introductory Course on Introduction to Spatial Data & Using R as a GIS.
The material for this workshop is available here:
- The PDF of the handout with the practical instructions (PDF, 2.29 MB)
- The presentation given by Nick (PDF, 21.3 MB)
- The session handout (PDF, 148KB)
- The classification exercise (PDF, 93 KB)
- The R Glossary and Helpsheet (PDF, 122 KB)
- The data used in the workshop (folder, total: 8.1 MB)
This practical was written using R 3.4.0 (2017-04-21) and RStudio 1.0.143 by Nick Bearman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en.
Material will be updated periodically, usually in line with courses run by Nick Bearman.