- Added new instancesWithArray: method for loading an array of models in one go.
- Added setWithString:, setWithNumber: and setWithData: methods.
- Replaced instanceWithDictionary/Array: and initWithDictionary/Array: methods and replaced them with instanceWithObject: and initWithObject:
- Added automatic support for ARC compile targets
- BaseModel is now designed to work hand-in-hand with the AutoCoding library, which provides completely automatic object serialisation via NSCoding
- NSObject (BaseModel) category has now been removed from the BaseModel library. You can now find this functionality in the AutoCoding library instead (https://github.com/nicklockwood/AutoCoding).
- Fixed a bug where
setUpmethod could be called multiple times
- Major API redesign. It is not recommended to update projects that use BaseModel 1.1 or earlier to version 2.0
- Added mergeValuesFromObject method.
- Renamed documentsPath to savePath.
- Updated loading and saving methods to use the application support folder by default, instead of the documents folder.
- Fixed nil object exception in loading code.
- Fixed bug in NSCoded loading logic.
- Initial release