Social Media Automated Research Tool to Evaluate Engagement
In a nutshell
- Track posts that mention specific hashtags
- Identify influencers
- Identify company brand ambassadors
- A list of hashtags
- A list of hashtags to avoid (optional)
- A list of users to track (optional)
An Excel file with:
- A line graph showing the spread of posts throughout the tracking time
- A list of posts organised by author showing:
- And more
- A table with the number of posts for the hashtag per day
The output also comes as JSON, so if you are interested in this let me know in the issues section.
The purpose of SMARTEE is to track Instagram posts that include certain hashtags as they are published, and identify influencers and engagers. It is also a great tool to measure how engaged employees are with the company hashtag and who is the biggest company brand ambassador.
Python 2.7 and a server.
A Raspberry Pi is great for this (maybe you have one lying around without a purpose).
- Download a copy of the repo or clone to your preferred directory
- Fill out the config file with your parameters and execute the
More explanation to come