Atom plugin for quickly finding and using StackOverflow code snippets.
Find and use code snippets relevant to your problem. Replace routine StackOverflow searching with a simple interface for searching and browsing the largest code snippet collection on the internet :)
- Install Sourcerer
- Write and select a problem description, e.g. 'fizzbuzz implementation' or 'quicksort'
- Hit alt-s
- View and insert relevant StackOverflow code snippets!
- Searches stackoverflow questions using Google
- Scrapes pages and filters accepted answers + those with a large number of votes
- "I'm feeling lucky" mode - automatically insert the best found answer
- Inserts StackOverflow answer text as comments (for context)
- Automatically cites inserted snippets with the author's username