CySCA 2015 Web Penetration Testing Component
Running The Box:
- Install Vagrant
git clone https://github.com/nickw444/CySCA2015.git
vagrant plugin install vagrant-hosts
vagrant plugin install vagrant-hostsupdater
vagrant up- You will be prompted for your password for a sudo command. (And will be prompted more than once. Keep your eye on it.) This is adding
support.ecwi.cyscato your hosts file.
- Wait for about 20 minutes (maybe longer?). The boxes are being provisioned.
- Vagrant will tell you when it's done. When it is, jump to your browser and go to www.ecwi.cysca and support.ecwi.cysca. If this didn't work, scroll down and take a look at the notes section.
- (Hopefull) Start hacking!
When you're down, you can switch off the vagrant VM by typing
vagrant halt into your terminal.
If you have any questions; Tweet me: @nickw444.
If for some reason vagrant-hostsupdater doesn't do it's job, you will need to
modify your hosts file and add entries for
Add the following to your
10.10.0.2 www.ecwi.cysca 10.10.0.3 support.ecwi.cysca
- WWW (www.ecwi.cysca)
- Support (support.ecwi.cysca)
- www_server - Files for the WWW server
- support_server - Files for the support server