Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Fixed a bug where, if the service had to make the link on the desktop, or if a file system error occurred, the service would get stuck in a loop.
- SymbolicLinker is now compatible with macOS 10.12 (“Sierra”).
- The old CM plugin for macOS 10.5 and earlier users has been removed. If you’re still using a version of macOS prior to 10.6, then please download the previous release of SymbolicLinker.
- The internals of the plugin were re-written to be more atomic in dealing with file systems, and to not use APIs that Apple deprecated long ago.
- Added Portuguese and Norwegian (Bokmål and Nynorsk) localizations.
- Added a new icon for the service.
- Since a few users had never used the contextual menu before, the documentation now states how to activate a contextual menu.